Yeah held a three day meeting from 6-9pm for his political party members. It was an important meeting that helped mark the accomplishments of the last six months of the campaign kicking off. Now more than ever it is important that Yeah pulls his party and their planned events so no time and money is wasted. The campaign is gaining in its momentum. There is not one day that goes by where a new endorsement is not made.
However, Yeah needs to raise $100,000 immediately to cover his campaign costs till January. These funds will
help achieve the following:
- Pay for a campaign headquarters. At $1,000/month, the total cost is $5,000
- Pay a campaign manager $1,000/month. Total cost $5,000.
- Media: Newspapers and Television. This will cost $6,000/month. Total cost: $30,000
- Rent three 4X4 vehicles to take campaign leaders to the various surrounding villages
to spread the word. Each vehicle rents at $100/day. For each month that will be
- The gas to run these vehicles is also expensive. Diesel in Mali currently sits at
$5.00/gallon. Gas will cost at least $11,000 till January.
- Plan trips to six of the nine major electoral districts. This includes regions of
Timbuktu that sits far North in the desert. These trips will cost about $10,000.
- The launching in December will cost $30,000. This is the event where you will see
all your hard earned dollars speak volumes of the campaign’s success.
The time has come to support Yeah. This is the hardest thing we have had to face. It has been made easier knowing that there are a lot of good people out there that believe in this message.
Asking people for money is not something that I like or enjoy doing but I truly believe in Yeah and his ability of make major changes for good.Support Yeah today. Go to his web page and make a donation. Please also hit the Like button on his web page.