The campaign has picked up as the Eid celebrations marked the end of the Muslim Holy month of Ramadan. To kick of his campaigning, Yeah headed to Darsalam to meet with some youth and supporters of his party. The message of change and a promising future for the youth was well received. This is just the start of more to come.
- RT @YeahSamake: Quatre maliennes parmi des femmes venues de 12 pays sont en formation à Barefoot College sur la fabrication des... https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EmpowerMali: Our middle school housing 7th, 8th and 9th grade has been finished in the village of Fanterila in Sikasso, #Mali.... https… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Samake2012: @LouDobbs The Africa Ring of the #mormonmafia is growing strong. https://t.co/TJX12eqDDs 3 weeks ago
- Proud to be part of the #Mali -#India movement twitter.com/MaliEmbIndia/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Fasokan: A me suivre sur @France24 demain au sujet de quand le village se réveille, à 8 h15 et 14h15 GMT #Mali #culture https://t.co/mb… 1 month ago