The campaign has picked up as the Eid celebrations marked the end of the Muslim Holy month of Ramadan. To kick of his campaigning, Yeah headed to Darsalam to meet with some youth and supporters of his party. The message of change and a promising future for the youth was well received. This is just the start of more to come.
- 50,881 hits
Join 3,361 other followers
You can also Follow our foundation's work at www.empowermali.org
- RT @Samake4Mali: Engageons nous pour une éducation de qualité pour tous au #Mali https://t.co/pKdS5F5T17 2 weeks ago
- RT @pulte: I’m going give $10,000 to someone random who retweets this tweet in the next 24 hours (must be following me so I can dm you if y… 1 month ago
- #Mali does not want a hand out. All we need is a hand up. Investments made in the present generation so that the fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @pulte: I'm giving $3,300 to someone random who retweets this tweet in the next 24 hours as a thank you for spreading generosity with me… 4 months ago
- RT @neytansary: #Mali On sort de la CEDEAO, d'accord mais pour aller où ? Ensuite on sortira aussi de l'Union Africaine pour devenir une co… 6 months ago
CountdownMali Presidential Election Round 1July 29, 2018The big day is here.